2. Apply Strobe cream all over the face
3. Apply your foundation with your beauty blender
4. Apply your concealer where needed also to highlight apply on the chin, cupids bow, nose onto the forehead and cheekbones and set with powder.
5. Apply a bronzer with your stipple brush, I like to use a cream bronzer for this look and add a pea sized amount of moisturizer to it to add to the highlighted look.
6. Apply more Strobe cream to the chin,cupids bow, apples of cheeks up onto the cheekbones, the forehead above the arch of the eyebrows and a small amount on the nose and you’re done!
If you want to add some extra highlight, I recommend Illamasqua illuminators on the cheekbones and brow bones.
M.A.C Strobe cream/ Travel size £12.50 from M.A.C website
M.A.C Studio sculpt in shade NC30 £24 from M.A.C website
Illamasqua concealer in shade 135 £13 Illamasqua website
Chanel Soleil tan de chanel £30 from Debenhams
No 7 day cream from Boots, unsure of the price
Barbara Daly powder in shade Medium from Tesco, unsure of price
Illamasqua illuminator in shade Slay £13.50
Beauty blender £5 Tesco
Real techniques Stipple brush £11.99 from Boots
Thankyou for reading please follow, share, comment and like!