Lora Arellano is a huge inspiration to me, her makeup skills are out of this world, flawless, beautiful and creative. Follow her on Instagram @loreleicakes to see beautiful looks daily
Eyes using Naked 2 & Undress me too palette
- Use a white or cream shadow as a base and apply it all over the lid. For this i used Foxy from Naked 2.
- Take a deep purple and blend it all across the lower lash line and then up through the crease blending it outwards into a subtle flick. I used Busted from Naked 2
- Take a gold highlighter or glitter and apply a small streak in the middle of the lower lash line. I used Illamasqua illuminator in Glimmer.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with a shimmery white or silver and blend a light brown through the rest of the lid. I used Verve from Naked 2 on the inner corner and a mixture of lavish and obsessed from the Undress me palette across the lid.
- Line the whole eye top and bottom and go out into a flick in the corner with a black liner. I used Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner for this.
- Finally apply fake eyelashes, coat your bottom lashes and the falsies with mascara. Then as a finishing touch darken the tail of your eyebrow with the gel liner. I used Red cherry lashes in DW and volume flash mascara from Rimmel
- Line the lips with a deep brown. For this I didn’t use lip liner I used an eyebrow pencil from in the shade black/brown.
- Apply a mid tone purple lipstick. I used Mac lipstick in the shade Rebel.
- Take the lip liner and colour in the edges of the lips and blend in with the lipstick
- Finally take a highlighter on concealer and pat it in the center of the lips. I used Illamasqua concealer.